Monday, February 2, 2009

In Which I Start a Blog

This is the post in which I try to start a blog. It may not be interesting to anyone but me and maybe my mom, but it might help me remember my life better.

Today I was sick. But it ended up being a perfect day for it. It got cloudy. The baby woke and was content to nurse on the couch and then fell back asleep. (Boring, I know.) Hubby took L w/ him to work. S & W chilled in the basement and E-girl went to meet her newest girl cousin.

Alright, I'm going to bed. Let's just see if this works, and I'll get more creative later - when my laptop gets fixed. I need to think of something clever to say.

Night!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie,

    I don't see any recent blog posts on your site so I'm not sure if you're still blogging but I thought I'd still send this to you in hopes that you will resume in the near future. I just recently joined BlogFrog (although I'm not new to blogging) and am building a community of wives who enjoy being married. I learned early into my marriage 8 years ago that so many have a jaded view about marriage and surrounding myself with likeminded wives was such a gift from God. Anyhow, I'd love for you to join us. http://www.happywivesclub.com/community.

    Make it a great week!

    Fawn

    ReplyDelete