Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me Monday

1st Timer! Yay!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Certainly, in the efforts to get a minute to go to the bathroom, I did not ignore my 3 yr-old who snuck into his older sister's room to rifle through her purse and play with her makeup.

Nor would I have hid in the bathroom long enough after dinner so my husband would forget that I was going to the gym to workout. I would never skip a workout.

And I certainly wouldn't bribe my kids to do their schoolwork by 2pm so I could get a drink from Sonic during happy hour.

Nope, not me!

1 comment:

  1. i'm shocked! Ha Ha!! Glad you did the NOT ME....

    I would Never decide that if the oldest chid is gone, the rest of us can play all day and not do school. I would NEVER think that!

    ReplyDelete